Platinum50+ Adventure offers a wide range of exciting activities and excursions to people aged over 50 years who are:
- residents of the City of Joondalup, or
- a member of the City of Joondalup Leisure Centres.
Proof of residency/membership must be sighted prior to accepting your enrolment.
The program promotes fun, friendship, adventure and independence.
Platinum Adventure Program
Due to the popularity of the Platinum 50+ Adventure program, a special enrolment process is in place to ensure everyone has the opportunity to participate.
- Priority Express Enrolments for existing customers (those who have been enrolled in activities in the previous program - July to December 2019) will be accepted from Monday 2 December to Sunday 15 December 2019.
- Express Enrolment applications will be processed by early January 2020 with confirmation letters posted immediately after confirming your allocation. Full payment must be made by Sunday 19 January 2020. If payment is not received by this date, your enrolment will be cancelled.
- Enrolments for new customers will open on Monday 13 January 2019.
Activities and excursions cost $13.50 per person. Credits or refunds will only be issued for medical reasons and must be made in writing and be accompanied by a medical certificate.
To enrol, visit the Leisure Centre - Craigie or for further information phone 9400 4600.