Platinum50+ Adventure offers a wide range of exciting activities and excursions to people aged over 50 years who are:
- residents of the City of Joondalup, or
- a member of the City of Joondalup Leisure Centres.
Proof of residency/membership must be sighted prior to accepting your enrolment.
The program promotes fun, friendship, adventure and independence.
Platinum Adventure Program
Due to the popularity of the Platinum 50+ Adventure program, a special enrolment process is in place to ensure everyone has the opportunity to participate.
- Priority Express Enrolments for the January to June 2020 program for existing customers (those who had been enrolled in activities in the previous program - July to December 2019) are now CLOSED.
- Express Enrolment applications will be processed by early January 2020 with confirmation letters posted immediately after confirming your allocation. Full payment must be made by Sunday 19 January 2020. If payment is not received by this date, your enrolment will be cancelled.
- Enrolments for new customers will open on Monday 13 January 2020.
Activities and excursions cost $13.50 per person. Credits or refunds will only be issued for medical reasons and must be made in writing and be accompanied by a medical certificate.
Each of our adventures now come with a physical rating. This is a handy guide to help you choose the best adventure for you. The ratings below give you an idea of how much physical activity is involved in each adventure.
Low: These adventures are relaxing and designed so you don't have to worry about anything too physically demanding. No physical preparation is required.
Medium: Adventures with this rating involve moderate physical activity that will raise your heart rate a little bit. A good level of health and mobility is required for these events.
High: Our highest physical rating applies to those events which will involve lots of movement and require good to high levels of health and mobility.
To enrol, visit the Leisure Centre - Craigie or for further information phone 9400 4600.