The City of Joondalup Leisure Centre – Craigie is a great place for lap swimming and recreational swimming, with energy efficient water temperature control.
- Indoor 25 metre lap pool, 8 lanes (27-28 degrees)
- Indoor leisure pool (32 degrees)
- Outdoor 50 metre lap pool, 8 lanes (26-27 degrees)
- Outdoor children's water playground
- Spa (36-38 degrees)
- Sauna (80-90 degrees)
- Steam room (45-50 degrees)
An aqua wheelchair, adult change table and ramp pool entry are provided to the indoor 25 metre pool, outdoor 50 metre pool and leisure pool.
Please note during February and March, there will be carnivals held in the outdoor 50m pool. Additional lane space will be available in the indoor 25m during this time.
|Date||Time||Group||Public Lanes Available|
|Monday 27 February||9.15am - 3.00pm||Kingsway Christian College||No lanes|
|Tuesday 28 February||9.30am - 2.30pm||Quinn's Baptist College||No lanes|
|Wednesday 1 March||9.30am - 2.30pm||Woodvale Secondary College||No lanes|
|Thursday 2 March||9.00am - 2.30pm||Liwara Catholic Primary||2 lanes|
|Friday 3 March||9.30am - 2.00pm||Mullaloo Heights Primary||3 lanes|
|Tuesday 7 March||10.00am - 2.00pm||South Padbury Primary||3 lanes|
|Thursday 9 March||10.00am - 2.00pm||St Luke's Catholic Primary||3 lanes|
|Tuesday 28 March||9.45am - 2.00pm||St Kieran Catholic Primary||No lanes|
Pool Lane Availability
Plan your swim in advance by viewing the pool lane availability.
Family Fun in the Sun
Enjoy the summer sun at the Leisure Centre - Craigie! Bring the whole family to enjoy the pool inflatable, cool pool toys and free barbeques in the outdoor pool on Sundays from 12.00noon - 3.00pm for the remainder of summer.
Safer Swimming Guidelines
The City of Joondalup Leisure Centre – Craigie is an accredited Watch Around Water facility.
- Children under the age of 11 years must be directly supervised in the facility at all times by a responsible adult.
- Children aged under six years must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian at all times, within arm’s reach.