The City of Joondalup Leisure Centre – Craigie is a great place for lap swimming and recreational swimming, with energy efficient water temperature control.
Giant Pool Inflatable
The giant pool inflatable will be available every day during the school holidays from 12.00noon - 3.00pm in the outdoor pool. Bring the whole family and enjoy a range of outdoor activities in the summer sun.
- Indoor 25 metre lap pool, 8 lanes (27-28 degrees)
- Indoor leisure pool (32 degrees)
- Outdoor 50 metre lap pool, 8 lanes (26-27 degrees)
- Outdoor children's water playground
- Sauna (80-90 degrees)
- Steam room (45-50 degrees)
An aqua wheelchair, adult change table and ramp pool entry are provided to the indoor 25 metre pool, outdoor 50 metre pool and leisure pool.
Pool Lane Availability
Plan your swim in advance by viewing the pool lane availability.
Safer Swimming Guidelines
The City of Joondalup Leisure Centre – Craigie is an accredited Watch Around Water facility.
- Children under the age of 11 years must be directly supervised in the facility at all times by a responsible adult.
- Children aged under six years must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian at all times, within arm’s reach.