The organiser of each team in the Team Sports competition at the Leisure Centre - Craigie will receive a one month Multi Access membership.
Terms and Conditions
- The Team Sports competition is run by the City of Joondalup Leisure Centres (“Leisure Centres”)
- A Team Organiser is defined as the person or individual who has been nominated as the Team Captain and/or primary contact on the team nomination form
- The one month multi-access membership includes access to the pool, Spa Lounge, Gymnasium and Group Fitness classes but does not include Personal Training Sessions or casual court use.
- A voucher or letter will be issued to the Team Organiser by Week 4 of the season, which can be redeemed at reception at the Leisure Centre - Craigie. The voucher or letter:
- Should be treated like cash. Lost letters or vouchers will not be replaced.
- Must be activated by Sunday 23 September 2018 and used prior to the end of the current sporting season (Sunday 23 September 2018). Failure to do so will result in the forfeit of the voucher and any remaining membership time.
- The membership is only available for new members, captains with existing memberships can transfer the membership to a friend or family member after notifying the Sports Supervisor or Senior Leisure Officer.
- Should a team withdraw from the current competition, the membership will be cancelled
- Customers must purchase an access card for their membership, if they do not already have one. A fee applies for any cards that are lost or need to be replaced
For more information, please contact your Sports Supervisor on 9400 4600.