Santa's water wonderland is back at Craigie!
Bring the whole family and celebrate the festive season with giant inflatables, pool toys, games, live DJ and Christmas presents for the kids. There will even be a visit from Santa!
Christmas Pool Party
Sunday 13 December 2020
3.00pm - 6.00pm
|Family (two adults/two children)||$28.00|
|Child (2-17 years)||$10.00|
Child (under two years)
Please note for contact tracing purposes, you must notify the Leisure Centres when purchasing your ticket if you are bringing a child under the age of two years.
Safer Swimming Guidelines
- Children under 11 years must be directly supervised by an adult
- Children under six years must be accompanied by an adult in the water
Terms and Conditions
- Each mobile ticket has a unique barcode. This barcode allows entry only for the permissible amount of people. Please ensure that each individual attending the event has their own mobile ticket or is present at the time of scanning.
- Do not give a copy of your mobile ticket to anyone. If multiple copies of a mobile ticket are produced, only the first ticket scanned on arrival at the event will allow the ticket holder entry. Additional copies scanned will result in our system displaying an error message and entry may be denied.
- Do not buy mobile tickets from unauthorised sellers (scalpers). If an unauthorised seller has distributed multiple copies of a single ticket you may be refused entry.
- Tickets are sold by the City of Joondalup only. This ticket is sold subject to the City’s Terms and Conditions which apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholder.
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticketholder may be refused entry.
- No fault refund; refunds will be made available to individuals under the direction from WA Health to self-isolate, awaiting results of COVID testing or upon presentation of a medical certificate prior to the event date. Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance.
- Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance
- Do not enter the facility if you are experiencing cold and flu like symptoms, have had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case or travelled outside of Western Australia in the last 14 days.
- Do not enter the facility if you;
- are experiencing cold and flu like symptoms,
- have had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case, or
- are a traveller who has recently been to jurisdictions classified as ‘low risk’, but have recorded one or more community cases in the past 28 days and are under direction to self-quarantine at a suitable premise for 14 days.
- It is the responsibility of patrons attending the Christmas Pool Party to avoid close contact with other patrons whilst in the facility.
- Always practice physical distancing of 1.5 metres whilst queuing, utilising attractions and in the swimming pools.
- Practice good hygiene by washing hands regularly and cover your coughs or sneezes with a tissue or your inner elbow.
- Please utilise the hand sanitiser located throughout the venue
For more information, please call 9400 4600.