Senior teams who pay their game fees upfront at the start of the season may be eligible to receive one free game.
Terms and Conditions
- The Team Sports competition is run by the City of Joondalup Leisure Centres.
- To be eligible to receive the one free game, the upfront season payment is required to be paid in full by Sunday 26 May 2019.
- Upon paying the upfront payment, it is the Team Captain's responsibility to collect the correct payment from team members.
- You must still pay your Advanced Game Fee (AGF) when nominating your team. The AGF will be deducted from the full upfront payment.
- The upfront payment includes one free game at a value of $73.00 (Basketball and Netball) or $69.00 (Soccer), deducted from the teams' total account and is not redeemable for cash, a membership or any other credit.
- Any challenge or dispute of decisions regarding the upfront payment incentive will be heard by the Sports Supervisor or the Team Leader.
- Should a team withdraw from the current competition, the upfront payment is subject to the Leisure Centres' fair cancellation criteria. Contact a Sports Supervisor for more information. If you do not meet the fair cancellation criteria, you will be refunded 90% of the remaining games, less the AGF payment.
For more information, please call 9400 4600.