The organiser of each team is entitled to select one of the following incentives to use throughout the centre. Please select from one of the incentives below:
Terms and Conditions
- The Team Sports competition is run by the City of Joondalup Leisure Centres (“Leisure Centres”)
- A Team Organiser is defined as:
a) The person or individual who has been nominated as the team organiser and/or primary contact on the team nomination form
- The one -month multi-access membership:
a) Includes access to the Pool, Spa Lounge, Gymnasium and Group Fitness classes
b) Does not include Personal Training sessions or casual court use.
c) All current membership Terms and Conditions apply
d) The membership is available for new members only; team organisers with existing memberships can transfer the membership to a friend or family member after notifying the Sports Supervisor.
e) Customers must purchase an access card for their membership, if they do not already have one. A fee applies for any cards that are lost or need to be replaced.
- The Merchandise Pack includes:
a) One backpack, one water bottle and one towel
- The Gift Card:
a) Can be redeemed for any services provided by the Leisure Centres excluding Team Sports and Pro Shop purchases.
b) All current Leisure Centres programs specific Terms and Conditions apply.
c) All cards will expire at the end of the current sporting season (Sunday 29 September 2019).
- A voucher or letter will be issued to the team organiser by week four of the season. This needs to be redeemed at reception at the Leisure Centre - Craigie. The voucher or letter:
a) Should be treated like cash. Lost letters or vouchers will not be replaced.
b) All incentives will expire at the end of the current sporting season (Sunday 29 September 2019). Failure to do so will result in the forfeit of the voucher and any remaining membership time.
- Should a team withdraw from the current competition, the incentive will be cancelled
For more information, please contact your Sports Supervisor on 9400 4600.